A Poker Dealer oversees the playing of poker games and is the key component in our guests’ experience. Previous Experience Dealers should have knowledge and expertise in various games of Poker, including but not limited to Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Stud, and Draw as well as knowledge dealing various Vegas-Style Games, including but not limited to Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker, and Pai Gow Poker.
- Deals various games of Poker, including but not limited to Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Stud, and Draw.
- Deals various Vegas Style Games, including but not limited to Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Three Card Poker, and Pai Gow Poker.
- Provides a friendly, fun, and professional atmosphere for guests.
- Demonstrates a strong knowledge of poker and has the ability to control games.
- Complies with regulatory policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Ensures game protection and game pace for all guests and ensures payouts are made quickly and accurately.
- Calculates pot, collects appropriate rake and jackpot in accordance with company and gaming regulations.
- Safeguards company assets.
- Responds to guest’s requests.
- Assists in cleaning and maintenance of Poker areas.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of one year of poker and Vegas Style Table Games experience is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year previous Dealing Experience or equivalent.
- Knowledge of poker rules and etiquette.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with diverse groups.
- Strong math skills, cash handling and chip handling experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member regularly is required to sit for extended periods; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The team member occasionally is required to stand and walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The team member must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The team member must be able to spend a significant amount of time twisting and turning with upper extremities extended across the gaming table.
OcalaBetS Poker Room is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees.